TBWA\Indonesia wins creative business for dairy brand Greenfields

TBWA\Indonesia has bagged the creative business of Greenfields, an Indonesian dairy brand.

The mandate extends across Greenfields’ milk and yoghurt portfolio.

The announcement:

Greenfields, an Indonesian dairy brand with the largest integrated dairy farming and milk processing unit in South East Asia, has appointed TBWA\Indonesia as communication partner to manage its milk and yoghurt portfolio.

Established in 1997, Greenfields produces over 43.5 million litres of fresh milk each year – with approximately 80% of production going to the domestic market, and the remaining 20% exported to countries in the region, including Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Philippines.

“Dairy consumption per capita is relatively low in Southeast Asia, but it is by far the world’s fastest growing region, with booming populations, a growing middle class, and thriving food industries.” said Soum Banerjee, CEO of TBWA\Indonesia. “We’re excited to partner with Greenfields to develop innovative communication strategies to not only grow the brand, but also the category.”

“We want to fuel the dairy revolution by providing greater awareness of health and nutritional benefits, and to encourage people to choose only milk products coming from the freshest natural source; which is our Greenfields dairy farm,” said Syahbantha Sembiring, Country Head Marketing & Sales of Greenfields Indonesia. “We’re delighted to appoint TBWA\Indonesia as our creative partner and look forward to developing standout work that helps Greenfields cement its position as a leading dairy brand in the region.”

Source: TBWA press release


Get the latest media and marketing industry news (and views) direct to your inbox.

Sign up to the free Mumbrella Asia newsletter now.



Sign up to our free daily update to get the latest in media and marketing